Irresistable Rue La La

It took me a few months to finally accept a RueLaLa invitation, but now I am hooked. RueLaLa is "an exclusive, invitation-only online destination where Members discover premier-brand, private sale Boutiques, each open for just a brief window of time". A few weeks ago I scored my first purchase: a pair of Frye T-Strap Sandals for just $79. They arrived promptly within a couple of days, and are super comfortable. The trick was to research a little before checking out, to make sure I got a good price, and that other sites had good reviews of the shoes. The merchandise differs each day, from wine to watches to vacations and dinnerware. (A word to the wise: only purchase clothing you are absolutely sure of, since the return policy is credit only)

A daily RueLaLa email reminds me what sales are happening, and today I met my new favorite handbag, by Charles David. It is narrow enough not to annoy people on the subway, yet deep enough for a file folder, lunch, shoes and a sweater. It also has the outside pockets necessary for holding mints and a metrocard, so I don't have to stop and open it while walking. The leather is tan and striking orange, although true to my indecisiveness I almost got the black. Can't wait until it arrives!

RueLaLa is invite only - Join Here

Frye "Avery" Cognac Leather T-Strap Sandal

Charles David "Gatsby" Tomato Leather Shopper

Comments

Trending Posts