Critical Girls


I just love critiquing things. I also love free gifts and insider information. I love being the first to know, and I love influencing a product's creation. SheSpeaks is a network of women who test products and influence the companies that make them. They do this through receiving a trial version of a product, testing it, discussing it in a forum, and then completing a survey. The companies almost always give you either a full size product to keep, or a token of appreciation. I'm currently trying out a new Bliss skincare product, but I've previewed magazines and television shows also. I am curious however, how certain Food Network shows remain on the air, when such critical comments were flying around the forums. Whether the companies take or leave the feedback, I'll continue to participate, even if it's just for the freebies!

Click Here to join SheSpeaks.

Comments

Trending Posts